My roles for this project were level designer, controller designer (for the Brass Monkey Version) and project manager.
As level designer, I created mock ups with Photoshop and worked with the other designer to implement the mock. I created placeholder objects with 3DS Max and created all terrain with Unity’s terrain editor.
As controller designer for the Brass Monkey Version, I created mock ups with Photoshop and worked with the programmer to implement the designs. I took the artist’s Photoshop and Illustrator files and implemented the final art into the game.
As project manager during the Brass Monkey Version, I created tasks for team members as needed. I also checked with each team member on a daily basis to ensure they were on track and that they had what they needed from others to complete their tasks. I ran weekly team meetings to discuss current tasks and the status of projects. Finally, I worked directly with Brass Monkey to update them on our status as the project progressed.
Student Project Version – November 2010 to December 2010
IGF Submission Version – July 2011 to November 2011
Port to Brass Monkey – July 2012 to September 2012
IGF Submission Trailer